Four expectant fathers were in a Minneapolis hospital waiting room, while their wives were in labor. The nurse arrived and announced to the first man, "Congratulations sir, you're the father of twins." "What a coincidence!" the man said. "I work for the Minnesota Twins baseball team." The nurse returned and announced to the second man, "You, sir, are the father of triplets." "Wow, that's really an incredible coincidence!" he answered. "I work for the 3M Corporation!" An hour later, the nurse came back to the waiting area and turned to the third man. "Congrats! Your wife has just given birth to quadruplets!" Stunned, he barely could reply. "Don't tell me another coincidence?" asked the nurse. After regaining his composure, he said, "I don't believe it, I work for the Four Seasons Hotel." After hearing this, everyone turned to the fourth guy, who had just fainted, flat out on the floor. The nurse rushed to his side and, after some time, he slowly gained back his consciousness. "Sir, are you all right?" the nurse asked. "I'm not sure," said the man, "I work at 7-11."