A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he had done his chores."Not yet," aid the little boy.His mother tells him he can't have any breakfast until he does his chores.Well, he's a little pissed, so he goes to feed the chickens,and hekicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow.He goesto feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast andhis mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal. He asks: "How come I don't get any eggs and bacon?Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?."Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don'tget anyeggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get anybacon fora week either. I also saw you kick the cow, so, for a week youaren'tgetting any milk."Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the catas he is walking to the kitchen The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile and says, "Are you going to tell him, or should I?"