My oath to my beer buddies: When you are sad.....I will give you a beer, Slap you, and say "cry me a river you fucking baby...now drink up". When you are scared.....I will comfort you and try to convince you that they will not search the trunk. When you are worried.....I will buy not one but two 24 packs, that ought to hold us until 8:00 p.m. When you are confused.....I will explain to you how sometimes ugly people look like supermodels when you are drunk. And when you are lost.....I will lead you back to your room so that I can go back to sleep with your girlfriend/boyfriend. This is my oath.....I pledge till the end. Why you may ask?..... Because you're my beer drinking friend. Send this to everyone you've ever slammed a few down with, it won't bring you good luck or lot's of lovin or any of that shit that all the other letters promise, but it will let everyone know you're a true friend. (as long as there's beer involved.)