Leroy's is a 20 year old 5th grader. This is LeRoy's homework He must use each vocabulary word in a sentence. 1. Foreclose If I pay alimony today, I got no money forclose. 2. Rectum I had two Cadillacs, but my bitch rectum both. 3. Hotel I gave my girlfriend crabs, and the ho-tel everybody. 4. Disappointment My parole officer tol'me if I miss disappointment they gonna send me back to the joint. 5. Penis I went to the doctors and he handed me a cup and said penis. 6. Israel Tito try to sell me a Rolex. I say, "man, it look fake." He say, "Bullshit, that watch israel". 7. Catacomb I saw Don King at da fight the other night. Man, somebody get that cat acomb. 8. Undermine There's a fine lookin' ho living in the apartment undermine. 9. Acoustic When I was little, my uncle bought me acoustic and took me to the poolhall. 10. Iraq When we got to the poolhall, I tol' my uncle iraq, you break. 11. Stain My mother-in-law stopped by and I axed her, "Do you plan on stain for dinner?" 12. Seldom My cousin gave me tickets to the nicks game, so I seldom. 13. Honor At the rape trial, the judge axed my buddy, "Who was honor first?" 14. Odyssey I tol' my brother, "You odyssey see the tits on that ho!" 15. Axe After school today, the police want to axe me some questions. 16. Fortify I axed this ho on da street, "how much?" she say "fortify."