T.Rajendran Marries an English Girl 



Enjoy this...... 


T. Rajendar was deeply in love with a English girl, 
whom he wanted to marry,but he did not have the 
courage to talk to her in person. So he decided to 
write a letter to her. 

THIS IS WHAT HE WROTE...... 

My Darling, 
Most worthy of your estimation, 
after a long consideration 
and much meditation, 
I have a strong inclination 
to become your relation. 

As to my educational qualification, 
it is no exaggeration or fabrication, 
that I have passed my matriculation, 
no doubt without any hesitation 
and very little concentrated preparation. 

What you say to the solemnization 
of our marriage celebration 
according to the population 
of the present generation.. 

On your approbation 
of this application, 
I shall make preparation 
to improve my situation, 
and if such obligation 
is worthy of consideration 
and commiseration, 
it will be an augmentation 
of the joy and exultation 
of our joint dissimulation. 

Thanking you in anticipation 
and with devotion. 
I remain, A victim of your fascination. 

Forever 
Your Lover 
T. Rajendar (Chimpanzee) 
SHE WROTE : 
Dear Mr. Victim of my fascination, 

Congratulation for your lengthy narration 
of course full of affection aimed at an affiliation 
for a combination which on examination 
I find is a fine presentation of your ambition. 
You have passed your matriculation with little preparation, 
what about my graduation after a long botheration, 
so improve situation in education 
and make an application by acquisition 
of post graduation and minimum qualification 
for the convocation and before taking your photo for 
circulation undergo beautification. 
Further strict observation of the following conditions is the 
regulation for the determination of our relation. 
1. Consultation of my parents before approaching for my 
connection. 
2. Communication of your confirmation that you are not a 
victim of any fascination and, 
3. Procreation must not be your recreation. 
In anticipation of a solid action 
instead of continuation of paper conversation. 

I Remain, 
Unaffected by your affection.